The Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce will promote the growth of commerce, community and culture in and around the Chapin area through the leadership and service of its members.
Our vision is to be a catalyst for economic prosperity in the Chapin community. We also serve as the Communications Hub and Visitors’ Center for the area. We promote local businesses, recreational events, social concerns, and related legislative issues. We rely on relationships and technology to accomplish our communication with our members and the general public.
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To help businesses prosper and grow
- To increase job opportunities
- To encourage orderly economic expansion and development of all segments of the community
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
CHAMBER ACTIVITIES & PROGRAMS
Here is a sampling of activities and programs the Chamber supports throughout the year:
- Monthly Member Meetings
- Annual Awards Gala & Auction
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Community Service Projects, such as Midlands Heart Walk and Adopt-a-Road Clean Ups
- Business Expos to Promote Members’ Products and Services
- Small Business Workshops and Seminars
- Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Openings for New Members
- Online Business Directory
- Resource Room with Members’ Information & Literature
- Young Professionals (YP) After-Hours
We have a number of committees which carry out such functions as Communications, Special Events, Membership Development, Community Service and Economic Development. We also have committees that focus on our Chamber’s physical campus, governance and financial stability. To get involved, please contact us to learn more about meeting schedules or visit our Calendar page.